Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie challenge

hello friends, i have discovered a new stamping company with the most amazing stamps. i have purchased a stamp kit from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps which included 7 stamps with 15 coordinating sentiment  and today i got to play with them.
these stamps are so detailed and great for all those who love to use their copic markers or coloring pencils.
i have made 2 cards so far:



on both cards i used my touch markers to color the images in.
if you love these cards , stay tuned for more to come i have lots more stamps to explore from this kit.
thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, I love the Kraftin' Kimmie stamps also. They are such fun to colour and the images are just so different aren't they. I have quite a few of these stamps now and still collecting!
    Love your two cards, very well done, colouring is superb.
    Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz; Thanks for stopping by my blog - love my fellow Canadian Crafters - I am now following you - i invite you to follow me back.
    ~ Jacqueline
    Made by Jacqueline
    ps. there will be something BiG posted on my blog from April 1-5 be sure to check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete