Saturday, February 26, 2011

LSOH BLOG HOP DAY 4

good morning and welcome to day 4 of our blog hop, If you have come from Sheri's blog you’re on the right track. If not, and just lucked up on this blog, you can go back to the beginning HERE and hop along with us. here is the lineup

Liz - <<<<-------you are here

for my project today i have made a Valentines day card
i have used the hot air balloon pattern from LSOH.
the heart balloon is 3D and actually goes flat when its in an envelope.
this was a card that was hard for me to make just because i dont do Valentines day but i love how it turned out. Sooooooooooooooo, in the name of V-day (even tho its gone) here is what you could win:

yes another one of Stephanies stamp sets. did you know that you could be a club member and get a stamp set every month? im telling you , you will not regret it! CLICK HERE for the info and to sign up.
what do you need to do to win you ask?
 just leave me a comment- easy enough right ?

 now hop on to Cindy's blog and see what she made.

28 comments:

  1. What an adorable card:0)...I'm lovin' the new blog design too, so precious...TFS

    }}}HUGS{{{,
    Sheri G

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Valentine.
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with this card the 3D effect with the hot air balloon is so creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! So cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. That 3d effect is great! Really cute idea, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hot air balloon file. You have made a great card with it.

    akuehn65@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to say thank-you for doing the blog hop.I'm loving all of the inspiration you lady are sharing.
    Deborah foti Ustoleit@Comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I love the 3-D heart balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love making 3-D cards....always a fun added surprise for the recipient! For someone that doesn't do V-day, you sure do make cute cards for it! LOL!

    -Lauren B
    lbrocchi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card!!
    Carrie
    carriedan1 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this and love that you made it pop off the page! To me, everyday is Valentines Day! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Love the new layout too. Very cute! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your cute card. Why don't you like Valentine's day? It's all about candy, isn't it? patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card... those bears are so sweet! I hope I'm one of your lucky winners as I would love to try out some of Stephanie's stamps. Thanks for the chance!

    Anne (Anniebee)
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card! Looked at Stephanie's stamps...and I'm seriously thinking of joining...but don't tell the husband LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL i hear ya FMonty i promise i wont tell hehehe. i Love her stamps!!!! i have been a club member since she started.
    Trisha V-day is just not my thing i guess other then the chocolates lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Liz, this is ADORABLE and I absolutely love the look of your blog too! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such an adorable card!

    Nancie
    scooby71099@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. DARLING card, love how you used the hearts on it! super cute.
    stampinlara@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. A lovely Valentine Liz!! Those Pandas are sooo darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card. Love what you did with the heart balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's so adorable!!! I love it!!
    imogenelynn@wmconnect.com
    sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Now, this is one very cute card. I really like the 3d heart.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your valentines hot air balloon

    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just LOVE this card. The Heart Balloon is too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm loving that cute card you made. Those bears are adorable!

    dmcarlisle09atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete